Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vampires will have to take a back seat for a while. Nanowrimo Time!

     Bear with me. this is going to be a little different. I'm going to produce the first draft of an actual novel. It won't be like a blog post. There'll be less 'telling' and more showing. Plus, no paranormal stuff. Just a linear
story about real people in complicated situations. I still like the pixilated angle, so we'll keep that. The setting will still be Philadelphia, plus the Jersey Shore area (hey, in three months it'll be back--- beach towns got contractors coming out the wazoo.), because that's my world. May have to change the background to white. Don't know if they allow negative image creativity. Hope I remember how to make the color switch. PLEASE leave comments along the way. I crave feedback, so don't go cheap on me. Now I got to learn how to lay out a manuscript page on this site.. I don't even know it that's possible. But I want to do it here because this blog is my place and if those vampires don't like it, they can get themselves a new 'familiar.' But trust me. They won't. Gotta leave now to go complain about some dumb girl on the TODAY SHOW.

1 comment:

O. G. Tomes said...

I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU FOR TAKING THE PLUNGE!!! I WILL BE WATCHING & SOOOOO READING! MAN IT IS A GREAT DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!WOW BILLY!WOW WOW WOW!