Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Vampire Comedy Web Series Seed&Spark Crowdfunding Our Jonathon stumbled upon it .. 7/19/17

 

Jonathon ben Macabi a.k.a. Tomas de Macabea speaks --- I enjoy satire. Indeed, the very idea that vampires actually exist is a grand satire.... We magnify and focus every fault and strength of humanity. The very drama of our lives echoes the truth of yours.

But sometimes I like to laugh. This blend of comedy and satire lets me do that. Oh, I know we have Little Bastid Annie and Pin Head Mel and Horsey Skezzix ( did I spell it right? strange, after centuries the English language still trips me up... you know how much it relaxes me to fall into the old Mozarabic , Spanish - Arabic salsa of Al Andalus). Though the focus of this tale is me and I am not Pagliacci .....

Laughter amidst pathos is a very special thing. The vampirino known as 'Seymour' is an intriguing specimen. Where I have a 'family' of sorts... my beloved consort, Sarah, the , well, if I have to describe her, I'd say 'BeyoncĂ©-like' Baylah.... Billy, our scrivener, 'Papa,'.... and the one who comes and goes, the vampirino who likes Dockers pants... O Jalla! I forget his name. But you know all the rest.

It seems Seymour has a circle of nearest and dearest too. He relies on them for support... a fish out of water... just like White Boy Rick.. I do so savor unusual situations. What night-folk wouldn't ?...

Perhaps we of El Mundo Vampirido can learn from this newborn life-eater?... I suspect he is real, even if they claim he is not.

Many vampires crave attention, yet maintain that their truth is fiction.... Makes things oh so simple.... Like real magicians who claim to be merely illusionists. Mortals like it like that.

Now, permit me my pre-dawn ramble. I do so hate these short summer nights. Still, the air is hot and sultry. Stinks and scents and perfumes rise like mist.... a buffet, of sorts, arranged in the shadows of wee-hour Philadelphia... I sport trim, black jeans, a well tailored tee shirt (also black) and my signature (ditto the color) soft, leather bootkins. It's a good hair night too.  I'm a vampire. It's always a good hair night. My long, dark, wavy tresses subtly dance in the breeze.

How I enjoy these Center City streets. The 'downtown' neighborhoods of Philadelphia are second in size and population only to Manhattan, but with a history, grace and attitude all our own. How glad I am The Lord Protector (William Penn) brought me here.

I whistle my song... The Teddy Bears' Picnic... When you go out on the streets tonight, you're in for a big surprise...

So happy I am to have discovered 'Seymour' and his 'familiars.'

Please click on the video up above and discover him too. Then tell your friends...

Hasta la proxima.....

<more of our usual tale next time>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

click THE VAULTS to see much of our more than 800K words. kindly leave a COMMENT. thank you.

click MESSAGES ... to join me on Twitter.....

and if you're curious, search 'White Boy Rick.'... what a story...

No comments: