Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Our Vampire Hero, Tomas de Macabea, also known as Jonathon ben Macabi, loves this - Mindbenders - A Groovy Kind Of Love





It is the first night of autmn, in the year known as 2019 and I stroll the old streets of Philadelphia, as I have done for the last three hundred and thirty seven years. You know my name. At least some of you do. I am Jonathon ben Macabi, also known as Tomas de Macabea. I love this place. I love the old, narrow, cobbled streets. I love the endless museums, each more intricately starange than the rest. I am like that. Most night-folk are. The nights are longer than the days now. Welcome to Vampire Time. Darkness is good. It hides all the warts and blemishes and corruption. Cooler temperatures hide things too, but we haven't had any yet. It's still hot and I do so love the cold. Winter is sublime. Steam rises from the old small vents in the pavement. The pipes are still underground, remnants of a network that once powered early industry. A tiny few still use it. Its like that here. Amidst the second largest urban core after Manhattan the past abides... and I have seen it all. Sometimes it makes me cry. Other times I laugh like a mad man.

Please forgive me this sudden appearance after a long absence, but time means nothing to me. There are nights when I stand in some shadowy doorway staring at a street light, hour after hour, as if looking at the blessed face of God. Such things calm me. At times I hear angels sing. How do I know that's what it is?... I know. Let's leave it at that.

I was on my way to study with the great Rashi at his academy in the Ocitane, a region in the fragrant south of France when the night time found me... meant to become a minister of the faith, a rabbi... but life taught me other things....

Will I end a life tonight? Its the first night of autumn. What do you think? But to be truthful, none can end a life. We can end a body, but the life goes on upon another plain.... How do I know? I told you. I know.... for vampires like me are dead. The thing is... we never reach that other plain... our souls still wed to bodies perfectly preserved and animated by some miraculous force... I can chew my hand off, yet bind it back with duct tape and a few hours hence peel off the tape revealing an arm and wrist and hand as pure and whole as on Creation's morn.... Have I ever tried?... Do you even have to ask?

Look for me by night. I must leave you now. But look for me. We'll sit on a bench, in some city square, among the autumn leaves and talk... in low soft tones so none might overhear.

With that, the 'eighteen year old' being walks away. Black leather bootkins... slim black jeans... white tee shirt... long dark wavy hair... When it gets cooler, he'll add a trim black leather jacket... but not tonight...

Then he rounds the corner and goes on toward his meal.

Oh, one more thing... of course you know we must pretend that all of this is fiction?... As it was on our first night nine years ago, so it remains today.

Good night.

click on THE PORTAL ... and hit SUBSCRIBE when you pass through for free passage to all 2,000 posts
then join me on Twitter via another click -> RIGHT HERE and kindly follow. I will return the favor






6 comments:

Arwen Wilson said...

URGENT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND  LOTTERY WINNING DR GBOJIE  am from canada, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com was were i got the help to restore my marriage]

Billy Kravitz said...

ooooh... the noxious vampires are back... just know the vampires we blog for here do not endorse them

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

GlamrKidRon said...

Urgent. Thank you for sticking to the vampirewonderland.blogspot.com story line. #AGoogleUser

GlamrKidRon said...

Vampirewonderland.blogspot.com

GlamrKidRon said...

Where heros are your villians and they your allies. Forces join-up with our beloved scribe William "Billy", "Wil" Kravitz who's recollections paint the town every color youcan imagine.

Step inside and be not afraid to enter with only a dimly liy candle or Vampirino's and Vampirina's gloat above the "un-culled". Many dared to say "go-fetch" wouldn't happen! Pashaw!! We say to thee ourdear sister and brethren. Gather round the table for a seat you eill always have. Dine, make merry and feastbyour mind body and soul on these tales that twist bend and lay within.
There's nothing too incouth outrageous or more honorable honest genuibe and unique is titles "reserved" for those who wish to engage. Believe you me, "here is a wonder-Land fuLL of friends you just havent met yet. Oh and speak proudly of your likeness es differences or whats cliche'. Trust in knowing all voices are heard and need not for soap box display. Enjoy and tell others about vampirewonderland.blogspot.com today! Truly you are the bledsing.

Thank you! WilKravitz