Tuesday, May 19, 2020

IN YOUR EYES.. a vampire confesses -Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Secret World Live)



Now CUE the music! Read! And let the show begin!

This time it all comes out. This time you'll know. Oh, I've spilled tiny little droplets for the last nine years, but now I tell it all. 'Vampires' you call us 'vampires?' Well that, my best beloveds is but a microscopic fragment of what we really are. Do you remember the tales of Madame Chang? Are you familiar with our 'Papa?' What know ye of the Lady Renate?... Ah, I've awakened memories, have I?.. Good. That is as it should be. Can you visualize the Earth encased in a green sea carapace? Beyond the clouds are waves... Do you know those times? We're you there for the Vampire Revels, or what happened in London deep within the 'House on Hoxton Street?'.... a place where the good emperor Marcus Aurelius still lives... a place where sleek dragons snake silently through the night.


Who speaks to you now? Well, who has always spoken to you. Who shared insights into ancient tomes and hidden wisdom from La Ciencia Vampirismo itself? Though that compendium of knowledge is but 'Cliff Notes' when compared to the real thing...


I am who I've always been. I am Jonathon ben Macabi. I am Tomas de Macabea. I am 'night-folk.' I am yours... the ordained ambassador from the Multiverse in its entirety to your little part of the forrest.... Shhh... can you feel it?Are you willing?... a subtle  vibration... a tiny 'zing' .... a feather light touch that tickles every singularity in your body.... You are here. You are there. You are everywhere... The 'Magic' is the magic... Never think of it as evil. It is not that. The Magic is the One True Thing. You, imprisoned by your physicality, comprehend a small part of it. I understand a bit more... You know my story. I was once mortal too, till 'Papa' rescued me.... for one thousand years a 'vampire' striking the silver tipped heels of my black leather bootkins and sending sparks o'er the cobbles of cities the world over.... That was my 'sign'... my signal to the prey -- run, although it never did them any good. How I loved the chase..... But know ye that only those deserving of death were taken... Oh, I know that I've occasionally filled your heads with bits of something else, yet those have been contrived conceits designed to appeal to lazy minds incased in old lies and hatreds... They needed to see vampires like that. Ancient falsehoods are tastier than truth... You know how that is..


And now you shall know more...


Why did you read this? Well, it's simple. This is put here so you might find it. All of it is put here so you might find it. Since the first keystroke of Vampire Wondeland on that fabled August night all those years ago. That's how things start. Every journey begins with a footstep... or a small, little digital click. 


Did you know this tiny seemingly ordinary star system you call home was created to be your nursery? Every planet and moon serves a purpose. Jove (great Jupiter) with his almost sun-like gravity draws in comets and asteroids so you won't have to. The Moon was born to steady your dance through the night and tilt Earth's axis just enough to call forth seasons. It also provided an ever enticing stepping stone tempting you into the star strewn sea. Mars was put there for the same reason... a second challenge, so to speak... a bit like home, a bit not... See what you can do with it. And out beyond the asteroid belt lies Great Jupiter with its planet-like moons, a toy solar system to teach you vital lessons before you touch the stars, for the sons and daughters of Europa await. (Google the moon Europa... You'll find out).... Those familiar with the Vampire Wonderland might already know. Like I've said, snippets we've shared since the beginning.

But there are keys. You can find more. Click KEY 

ONE to enter... and then hit that free subscribe thing when you get there for all doors to open.. Then, if you have not already done so, click KEY 

TWO to join up with that mortal who helps us curate it all. I believe it's his Twitter site.


Now permit me to take my leave... an 'eighteen year old' image with long dark wavy hair, for I must make my way upon the venerable streets of this old town and dance the dance that ends in death... To my old friends I say 'hasta la proxima'... To new friends I bid a most sincere welcome...


The 'Magic' is the magic... Learn a little...


And if you have not yet done so, kindly listen to the music up above, a most worthy piece you'll almost certainly enjoy... as you will, I hope, the rest of our world...

Welcome to PHILADELPHIA AFTER DARK! 
remember the subscription is free... and the truths we share are very real indeed... Raise the curtain. Step inside. Everything is everywhere... Come and see...


Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

GlamrKidRon said...

Vampire Lord --> BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

The key to opening a door is to know it has a lock. The key is the one in your head. The mind was never considered a terrible thing to waste unless you tossed your meal of some vagrant, legionnare, symposia or door knocker dumby who just happenrd to see your pearly white smile right before you devoured their face,, limbs,, and all the juicy gooey messiness of being human DISAPPEARS. Internalized into your racious innards now competing for nature or nature to seize it's daily course of beet red droplets lingering in the "hanging-void" of the now and then fleash barer to the "who was that again" you exclaim dismissively while tossing their clothing into a bursting fire. Waiting for those bones to simmer, saviors sections specifically selected for you by "the creator". Oh but don't be presumptuous as if you get to cherry pick the pit and stem? Nope. When everything is everywhere the only choice to make is to rite of passage that demonic soul-seekers curiosity and make them believe every worst thing about themselves, every doubt is your appetizer.. Every apprehension is your crude te and the main course feeling their freshly gashed out walking dinner plate into your belly at once.. Curing any ailment,, malady, or any imperfection you suffered from from being human.into the trash. Everything cueing everywhere doesn't apply when your feasting on a singular human body. They are softer than Vampires, some smell good, others spoil in everything they don't deny themselves. Food, water, shelter is the main marathon most humans are raised to hunt and hunt again just to have a single meal can take days, weeks a day if months you are probably not aware of the witches who mock you, the trolls who search endlessly for the freshest bite. That way the more Virginia or innocent the collecting the less others will envy enough to steal from you. Yes, many times over we we spek

Anonymous said...

And in those eyes there was a path there was a lane there was a street the boulevard a bridge where the two could meet and when they did their eyes they said I know what you need to say without having to say it I want to say the same thing too step by step we paid through knowing that the next step we may not get to see through on the cobblestone streets Our Lives did meet and when the bridges became entwined the tears dried up I knew I could be mine and you know you could be yours we could be us time would endure