Thursday, May 9, 2013

Billy Kravitz' vampire wonderland: BURIAL AT SEA~~~~~~ A Vampirina Takes The Plunge

Billy Kravitz' vampire wonderland: BURIAL AT SEA~~~~~~ A Vampirina Takes The Plunge: I  heard the sound of crashing waves and felt them lift me up. They spoke to each other in a language I could not understand. Now I know it...A lot of you know this is a good one. Imagine being sealed in a casket and buried at sea..only you're alive... As you know, these red words are not the post. You have to click on the words BURIAL AT SEA up above to read that. Excuse me for being so obvious, but some people (myself among them) are not too digitally savvy. That's why I do it. If you want to read more, click on NEWER POST somewhere down near the bottom. Thank you and please leave a COMMENT. It's a good way to spread your link around too. Also, (just remembered) if you want to see more episodes, click on ~> THIS ... Hasta la proxima!

No comments: